Jump to content

Hello there!!!!


Fer Kenobi
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone!.

I'm Fernando from Mexico City and I've been a member of the Rebel Legion for 7 years.

I've been in Ireland for 5 moths and I will stay for at least 1 year here and I'd love to know you all.

I didn't post before because this months have been really crazy for me to get stablished in a new country (and I still haven't completely but I'm getting use to it hahaha) also  I wasn't able to bring any of my Jedi costumes with me from Mexico.

But anyway I'm slowly putting a new Jedi  costume together and in the mean time I can be a staff or something.

May the Force be with you and hope I can meet you in person soon!!!

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi & a big welcome Fernando.

A lot of us were at Dublin Comic Con two weeks ago, so you may have met us if you were there.

Keep an eye here & our social media to see when we are next at a troop, so you can join us for the day.

  • Like 1

 

TK/TX/DZ/SL 18170 -  Shane Murphy [Dropkick]
Galactic Academy Endor Campus
501st profile

sig-shanem_501st.gif?foo=bar

sig-shanem_rl.png

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Welcome Fernando!!! It's great to have you here. I'll start validation process for international member so that you'll be able to see our calendar here. In the meantime if you have any question feel free to post here in the forum.

  • Like 1

sig-andrea_rl.gif

sig-andrea_501st.png

Rebel Legion Ireland Commanding Officer
Rebel Legion Ireland Merchandise Officer
501st Ireland Garrison Webmaster

Andrea

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

 

12 hours ago, Dropkick said:

Hi & a big welcome Fernando.

A lot of us were at Dublin Comic Con two weeks ago, so you may have met us if you were there.

Keep an eye here & our social media to see when we are next at a troop, so you can join us for the day.

I couldn't go to the comic con 🤦🏻‍♂️ but yes I'll be checking for the next trooping 🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻

Edited by Fer Kenobi
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Xadras said:

Welcome Fernando!!! It's great to have you here. I'll start validation process for international member so that you'll be able to see our calendar here. In the meantime if you have any question feel free to post here in the forum.

Thank you so much!! 

I'll certainly do haha I have no idea where to find fabric and props here in Ireland to finish the Jedi costume 😅😅😅

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello and Welcome Fernando!

Great to e-meet you and look forward to meeting you in person.

We have a number of events coming up, next one being Cosmic Rebels Con, Sunday April 24th, in Enniscorthy, Wexford.

It looks to be a well attended event with members from 501st, Rebel Legion and Reel Icons attending.

Crew are always greatly appreciated, or even to meet and have a chat with the group.

I'm certain some of our Rebel Legion members could assist with sourcing materials etc. although, if similar to 501st kits, most parts may need to be purchased from providers abroad. 

  • Like 1

Everything a price has, however, isn’t always money, the price is. 

sig-richard_501st.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/30/2022 at 8:03 PM, SyntaxError said:

Hello and Welcome Fernando!

Great to e-meet you and look forward to meeting you in person.

We have a number of events coming up, next one being Cosmic Rebels Con, Sunday April 24th, in Enniscorthy, Wexford.

It looks to be a well attended event with members from 501st, Rebel Legion and Reel Icons attending.

Crew are always greatly appreciated, or even to meet and have a chat with the group.

I'm certain some of our Rebel Legion members could assist with sourcing materials etc. although, if similar to 501st kits, most parts may need to be purchased from providers abroad. 

Thank you I'll looking forward to go and meet everyone, I'll ask around and try to gather my new jedi costume as soon as posible I'm at a 70% but yeah some accessories will be hard to get 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/2/2022 at 10:43 AM, tipperaryred said:

Welcome Fernando, will be great to meet up with our international Legion family!

Thanks a lot yes it would be great to meet up soon!!! 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...