Focus

Hi Everyone,

Shane here. Brand new to this. I was at DCC last weekend with 2 other new members Mark Parsons and Keith Connolly and decided to sign up. Been chatting to TrooperShane on insta who's been very helpful. I have a Shepperton Design Studios Stormtrooper armour that I bought last year and I'm looking for any excuse to wear it. I would love to get involved and chat to other more experienced troopers for advice on helpful mods to upgrade the armour. Whether it's upgrading the aesthetics or comfort of the suit or even more technical things like the voice changer. Any useful hacks really. Any help appreciated. Thanks guys.

Shane

ddbcbe6d-5e52-49a5-9d66-1f7216f48532.JPG

Edited by Focus
  • Like 5

IMG_7706.jpeg

@Straight Razor For sure. Very happy with the Shepperton but I'm looking for upgrade tips. Anything to make it more comfortable (even slightly). I know a lot of people swap the gloves out as the stock ones are like marigolds. Wondering if the helmets can be modded to sit more securely too...and I cant see a thing... LUKE WAS RIGHT!!! 🤪

• Like 1

IMG_7706.jpeg

Hello and welcome Shane, I will look forward to meeting yourself and the others at Dun Laoghaire, there you can check out our gear and see how some of us have modified our costumes for upgrades and for comfort, when I first started out I used to make a snag list of what needed adjusting after each troop (event) until I got it to a point where I was comfortable wearing it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Focus said:

@Straight Razor For sure. Very happy with the Shepperton but I'm looking for upgrade tips. Anything to make it more comfortable (even slightly). I know a lot of people swap the gloves out as the stock ones are like marigolds. Wondering if the helmets can be modded to sit more securely too...and I cant see a thing... LUKE WAS RIGHT!!! 🤪

A hard hat liner is the best to get a good comfortable fit.

Also leaves room fit fans.

Are the lenses bubble lenses?

• Like 1

Ken

cel_shaded_tie_interceptor_by_jor_dan.jpg

• 3 weeks later...