New in Ireland

Adrian

Hello, I am Adrian and new in Ireland for three months. My 501st ID is TA15324 as a tank trooper in China garrison. I am here to bring best regards from China and very excited to have a chance to get in touch with Ireland garrison. I want to build a ROTS Cody armor here. I am looking forward to chat with you and I am glad to get your suggestions for armor building if possible. I can’t wait to get the armor finished and go to the events with members here. Thank you.

( Please forgive me if I express something inappropriately, I am still trying to get familiar with speaking English.)

• Like 2

Hello Aidan and welcome to the forums, if you plan to stay living here in Ireland we can see about getting your 501st ID transferred to the Ireland Garrison Roster, where in Ireland are you living?, we have many members spread out through the country so perhaps some may be near you.

ROTS Cody armour sounds like a great costume to build, I am sure some of the members will chime in if they have any information on that.

Look forward to trooping with you soon 😁👍

Hi Chris, thanks for your kindness. I am in Maynooth and I will live here for one or two years. I didn’t take my tanker armor here, so there’s no need for transferring and I just plan to get Cody approved here.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Adrian said:

Hi Chris, thanks for your kindness. I am in Maynooth and I will live here for one or two years. I didn’t take my tanker armor here, so there’s no need for transferring and I just plan to get Cody approved here.

No problem Aidan 👍