Causeway Legion member visiting

DarthMccead

Hello there,

just wanted to introduce myself, I’m Phil, I’ve a Rogue One approved Vader and currently working on my BOBF Din Djarin. Coming down on the Saturday for Dublin Con with my son (Luke ROTJ), he’s still in training 😉, hope to catch up with you guys. Might try out my Mando if I can get it ready in time. Would u have any space available for changing? My hotel isn’t available until 3pm for check in and this is my 1st time down.IMG_1507.thumb.jpeg.0695053ae0a10a53eb30IMG_1507.thumb.jpeg.0695053ae0a10a53eb30

Edited by DarthMccead
  • Like 2

Hi Phil, always good to meet other Legion members!

We usually have restricted numbers given to us by DCC, but we should be able to clarify in more detail closer to the time. If you apply for international membership status here on the forums, you'll then be able to see our upcoming troops, along with any relevant information about them.

I don't know if I'll make it to DCC this year myself, but I hope to troop with you someday soon!

Daniel

TX/TI-86327

Tipperary

sig-danielf_501st.png

Thanks Daniel, will see if I can figure that out 😂 I see my photos didn’t load, doh!

I have tickets already for 11am entry, going to park near hotel and walk over so just need somewhere to change, had to change in the car park into my Vader in Belfast Con, that was an experience.

if you do make it, look out for us, either way, I’ll be with a Jedi. There’s a bunch of my Mando buddies coming down.

IMG_1429.jpeg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome Phil! Love the costumes! Hope to see you there on the Saturday. My wife and I will be trooping for the day.

-Todd

• Like 1

"You know what's going on? Maybe it's another drill."