Good Morning Y'all ( Another Texas Member )

TKNoWay

Hey y'all , My name is Dan , ( Daniel if I'm in trouble with My Mother ) and I'm in Texas.  I know I seen a few of y'all at Celebration 2022 in Anaheim California but honestly my memory is so bad it's not even funny.   It was a Daughter / Father trip and was our FIRST Celebration.   It was AWESOME !  ( All but the getting My Racers Stolen from the Airport )

I'm generally the one who will go for the joke over anythig else and WANT to make people laugh.   I'm a ESB TK and have on occasion after doing my normal scheduled Troop , have placed a Toilet Plunger in my E-11 Holster and walked a few Cons simple to get the funny reactions !

My Daughter and I give out buttons about anywhere we go now when we see people ( mostly to kids ) in Star Wars Shirts.   We make them at home so it's much less costly.

My Facebook page is photomandanhere I think but you can always find me by looking up photomandan    I have a camera pointing out usually.

It was GREAT doing a Trooper Talk with members of Your Garrison.

• Like 3

None

Hi Dan, and welcome to our forum! I was in Anaheim for the Celebration too, but my memory is bad as well and during that week i met so many people i wouldn't be able to recall anyway 😄 

• Like 1

sig-andrea_rl.gif

sig-andrea_501st.png

Rebel Legion Ireland Commanding Officer
Rebel Legion Ireland Merchandise Officer
501st Ireland Garrison Webmaster

Andrea

I 100% FULLY Understand.  It was one of the BEST TIMES I've ever had.  My Daughter STILL talks about it , and compares EVER Con we do , TO Anaheim.  Doing them locally as She has for a long while ( even in Galactic Academy ) neither one of us were prepared but it was one of the BEST things I've ever NOT been prepared for.     Grin

We were on the SWAG Team there and liked it so much even carried it over when we got back.  It still amazes me how a simple or button given to someone can truly change their face into a smiling one !

• Like 1

None

Just granted international membership privileges 

• Like 1

sig-andrea_rl.gif

sig-andrea_501st.png

Rebel Legion Ireland Commanding Officer
Rebel Legion Ireland Merchandise Officer
501st Ireland Garrison Webmaster

Andrea

Thank You all for Doing What Y'all Do.   It is honestly appreciated.  I know giving our time is the best way we can help out.

Thank You Andrea for allowing me these privileges.  It makes me happy to how things are done around the World !

Daniel , As I said in the Trooper Talk , my memory is TERRIBLE , however , I CAN'T forget someone who's name I share !  Grin... 

And IF it's possible , I know right now My Family is saving up to go to Celebration 2025 , and I would LOVE to actually meet and talk to in person My Friends who I've not met yet !!!

( And I'd like to FORMERLY apologize right now for anything that I'm sure I'll be messing up with international relations !   Grin )

Dan

TK-NoWay

• Like 1

None