DUB WARS

Welcome Graham.

Great to see you on the forums. Thanks for signing up here.

Let us know what costume you'd like to build & I'm sure some of us can point you in the right direction. 

TK/TX/DZ/SL/DS 18170 -  Shane Murphy [Dropkick]
501st profile

sig-shanem_501st.gif

sig-shanem_rl.png

Great costume. That involves a ot of face paint. The good thing is the soft parts should be handy enough.

Off the top of my head, I don't think we have a Maul in the garrison at the moment. We have a few Vaders, two Kylo Rens, two Palpatines & a Duku in progress.

Did you look at the Sith Lord detachment forums yet?

https://forum.501stsithlords.com/

501st profile

sig-shanem_501st.gif

sig-shanem_rl.png

Feel free to do a WIP [work in progress] forum post with updates of your build.

Others here should be able to give some pointers. Our GMLs @Shadowsister & @Ghostmaker might be able to give you some tips / guidelines.

Once you have the completed costume, then it's a case of taking clear images of your costume. [Front, back, left, right & an action pose & email them to gml@501st.ie

Here's a link to the Sith Lord detachment list of costumes & their CRLs [Costume Reference Librarys] on the main legion website - https://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:SLD_CRL

501st profile

sig-shanem_501st.gif

sig-shanem_rl.png

Welcome Graham! As Shane said, making a work in progress thread here is a great way to keep us up to date and get some pointers. Feel free to ask any questions, and the SLD forums should be able to go into even more detail with you.

• Thanks 1

Daniel

TX/TI-86327

Tipperary

sig-danielf_501st.png

• 2 months later...

Big welcome Graham!

Really looking forward to having a Maul reeking havoc😁 Shane's given you all the direction you need to get the ball rolling and everyone will help out as much as possible through the process. You should be able to find a build thread of how others made theirs and sourced their parts in the sith lord detachment as Shane said. Anything else feel free to drop me a msg if I can help. One thing I do know is some legion members use a stencil for that awesome face make up. Not really less make up but a quicker way to kit up apparently 😆

• Like 1

wuKgzGt.gif