Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi all My name John!!! , I had an account but it must have gotten inactive so i had to make a new one . I'm from NY and I am a member of NY's Empire City Garrison and RL Echo Base for about 5 years now . I have a OT Tie and a Jawa costume I troop in . I met a bunch of members in Chicago at  the hotel where everyone was hanging out and it was pretty cool . 

Edited by TI Tro
  • Like 1

JT

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi John & welcome.

We had to scrap the old forum a good while back, so every member had to be set back up again on these new forums.

By any chance are you the same John that's part of the Great Jawa Horde?

  • Like 1

 

TK/TI/TX/DZ/SL 18170 -  Shane Murphy [Dropkick]
Galactic Academy Endor Campus
501st profile

sig-shanem_501st.gif?foo=bar

sig-shanem_rl.png

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/10/2020 at 5:32 PM, TI Tro said:

Hi all My name John!!! , I had an account but it must have gotten inactive so i had to make a new one . I'm from NY and I am a member of NY's Empire City Garrison and RL Echo Base for about 5 years now . I have a OT Tie and a Jawa costume I troop in . I met a bunch of members in Chicago at  the hotel where everyone was hanging out and it was pretty cool . 

Hi John,

and welcome on the new forum. I sent you a private message on main rebel legion forum...if you can check that.

  • Like 1

sig-andrea_rl.gif

sig-andrea_501st.png

Rebel Legion Ireland Commanding Officer
Rebel Legion Ireland Merchandise Officer
501st Ireland Garrison Webmaster

Andrea

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/13/2020 at 3:29 PM, Xadras said:

Hi John,

and welcome on the new forum. I sent you a private message on main rebel legion forum...if you can check that.

Thank you , I finally checked my email and got your message 

JT

Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, TI Tro said:

Thank you , I finally checked my email and got your message 

I didn't get your response...

sig-andrea_rl.gif

sig-andrea_501st.png

Rebel Legion Ireland Commanding Officer
Rebel Legion Ireland Merchandise Officer
501st Ireland Garrison Webmaster

Andrea

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...