German Legion member in Dublin on Wednesday, March 20th

Callista

Hello there,

greetings from Germany.

I’m Jessica, 44 and visiting Dublin again for work between March 19th and 21st and would be happy to meet as much of you as possible on Wednesday March 20 in the evening

I’m searching for company for dinner and some drinks and could bring German patches and a few from the newest sand coins with me if you’re interested.

But in general I would love to make new friends in Ireland and would be happy if you can recommend a good location.

I will probably stay at "The Trinity City Hotel" and work in Tara street and would be very happy if we can meet. You can catch me on FB „Jessica Wergin“.

Many greetings,

Jessica id68123

Edited by Callista
  • Like 1

• Callista changed the title to German Legion member in Dublin on Wednesday, March 20th

Great to hear that you're returning for another visit Jessica! I'll try and move some things around to see if I can be in Dublin that evening. I'll also stick a note up in the group chat for those who might not see the forum post.

• Thanks 1

Daniel

TX/TI-86327

Tipperary

sig-danielf_501st.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Jessica!  I am sorry to say that I will not be able to travel to Dublin myself due to family commitments, but one or two of our other members should be making contact with you soon 🙂  I am sorry that I shall miss you this time!

• Sad 1

Daniel

TX/TI-86327

Tipperary

sig-danielf_501st.png

Thank you very much for a great chat in the pub. 🙂 

I’m looking forward to return to Dublin later this year and maybe the plans work to join you next year on the St. Patrick’s day parade as well. 

• Like 1

That would be brilliant Jessica! Delighted you got to meet Jamie, and I understand you left a gift for one of our members who will definitely appreciate it 🙂

Daniel

TX/TI-86327

Tipperary

sig-danielf_501st.png