.... Another Florida Garrison and Ra Kura Base member with family visiting

btabc

Hello,

My name is Bryce!  I am a member of the Tampa Bay Squad and Ka Kura Base in Florida!  I am traveling with my family.  We'll be leaving Galloway around noon on 05/18/2023 and be in Athy from Sunday to Wednesday.  After which we will be leaving Athy on Wednesday to Dublin and flying back to the states Thursday morning.  If anyone wants to meet up on one of those days, I would love to!  I will have 5 patche and 3 coins if anyone is interested in trading?? 

I'm planning on bringing my Jawa as it's the easier of my costumes to travel with haha (Wookiees and Chewie, Stormtrooper, Starkiller and Jawa)

• Like 2

IMG_2943.JPG

32 minutes ago, btabc said:

Hello,

My name is Bryce!  I am a member of the Tampa Bay Squad and Ka Kura Base in Florida!  I am traveling with my family.  We'll be leaving Galloway around noon on 05/18/2023 and be in Athy from Sunday to Wednesday.  After which we will be leaving Athy on Wednesday to Dublin and flying back to the states Thursday morning.  If anyone wants to meet up on one of those days, I would love to!  I will have 5 patche and 3 coins if anyone is interested in trading?? 

I'm planning on bringing my Jawa as it's the easier of my costumes to travel with haha (Wookiees and Chewie, Stormtrooper, Starkiller and Jawa)

How many characters is too many? 

IMG_2943.JPG

On 6/16/2023 at 4:19 PM, tipperaryred said:

Hi Bryce! Could you confirm the dates you are here and we'll see if anyone can meet up? You currently have yourself arriving 18 May 2023, but I'm assuming that was a typo?

Yes, this was a typo.  Sorry about that!  We just arrived in Galway this morning due to flight delays and will be leaving Galway in the morning.  If we are unable to meet up, we can always trade via mail! 🙂

• Like 1

IMG_2943.JPG

22 hours ago, btabc said:

Yes, this was a typo.  Sorry about that!  We just arrived in Galway this morning due to flight delays and will be leaving Galway in the morning.  If we are unable to meet up, we can always trade via mail! 🙂

Thanks Bryce!  So just to confirm, you're now in Athy in Co Kildare until you travel back to Dublin to catch your flight on Wednesday?  I'll put a notice up in our group chat if so, and we can see if anyone is free and in that area.

• Thanks 1

Daniel

TX/TI-86327

Tipperary

sig-danielf_501st.png