Request an Appearance
Subject to the availability of our volunteers within your area, 501st Ireland Garrison are always happy to attend events as volunteers at the invite of both large and small organisations, corporate or individual groups within the Republic of Ireland. One of our key focuses is charitable fundraising, so we ask to either be allowed to fundraise ourselves at events, or alternately that a prior agreed charitable donation for our attendance is made to an agreed registered Irish charity, the value which you may choose. As we are a non-profit volunteer group, details of our (minimal) group requirements are agreed beforehand.
- Please note that we are unable to attend private childrens parties, or events where alcohol is served, due to health and safety reasons.
- Under instruction from Lucasfilm Limited, we are unable to participate in or organise events including sword play, duelling or a ‘Jedi Training/Jedi Academy’ concept.
- We will not attend events which promote a political/religious group or theme./request-appearance
- Permission from Lucasfilm, LLC. is required for all public showings (anything other than private viewing by the consumer at home) of any Star Wars and related media.
- Secure changing MUST be provided. We need a lockable room to get changed in and store our belongings. Toilets/bathrooms are not acceptable.
Please read Lucasfilm’s policy regarding the showing of media such as Star Wars films: http://www.lucasfilm.com/inside/faq/
The 501st Legion reserves the right to decline requests for or withdraw participation from event appearances if media such as Star Wars films are to be shown contrary to LucasFilm’s licensing terms.
- As we are a volunteer group, we kindly ask for as much notice as possible if you would like us to attend an event, in order to avoid cancellation.
In the first instance to discuss your event arrangements, please contact our Ireland Event Co-ordinators at: firstname.lastname@example.org