Hello from Golden Gate Garrison

CooR

Howdy Ireland troopers, TK-0398 'CooR' (Josh) from the GGG(California, Bay Area) here.  I just wanted to reach out to y'all as my wife, daughter and I will be vacationing/touring Ireland in November, from the 11th to the 20th, and would love to meet up with some fellow troopers.  

Fly into and in Dublin Nov 11th -13th

Cork 13th - 15th

Ashford Castle 15th-17th

Belfast 17th-19th

Dublin 19th-20th(fly out)

• Like 1

Welcome Josh, and I hope that some of us will be around to meet with you all.  Will you be driving between each of those destinations?

Also, you may have noticed on our calendar that we actually have a troop on 19th November just a way south of Dublin, so if you're down from Belfast in time then you're more than welcome to call in!

Daniel

TX/TI-86327

Tipperary

sig-danielf_501st.png

• 2 weeks later...

Howdy again troopers and thanks for the welcome.  I just read the updated info for y'all's troop on Nov 19th and will see if it fits into our travel plans.

PS - We will be driving.  

Edited by CooR
  • Like 1

That's great Josh. If you can't make the 19th, I could try and meet you all either during your journey from Dublin to Cork or from Cork to Mayo. I'm right in the centre of the country, so could intercept easy enough in a few places on those routes.

• Thanks 1

Daniel

TX/TI-86327

Tipperary

sig-danielf_501st.png