Howdy from Arizona

71CobraTrooper

Thanks, Daniel! Here is my rough itinerary: In parenthesis are places that I will likely be in the evening.

Feb25-Kilkenny (Kytelers Inn)

Feb26-27 - Limerick (Dolan's)

Feb28-Mar1 - Sligo (Thomas Connolly)

Mar2 - Dublin - (Johnnie Fox's)

I will be doing other things besides having scoops of plain, but this gives us something to go by. Let me know if anyone has another idea. I will have a vehicle. And I will have coins. : )

• Like 2

Bradley Lawrence

71CobraTrooper

Tk-71024

• 1 month later...
On 9/12/2022 at 7:20 PM, 71CobraTrooper said:

Thanks, Daniel! Here is my rough itinerary: In parenthesis are places that I will likely be in the evening.

Feb25-Kilkenny (Kytelers Inn)

Feb26-27 - Limerick (Dolan's)

Feb28-Mar1 - Sligo (Thomas Connolly)

Mar2 - Dublin - (Johnnie Fox's)

I will be doing other things besides having scoops of plain, but this gives us something to go by. Let me know if anyone has another idea. I will have a vehicle. And I will have coins. : )

Great stuff Bradley. Depending on your routes, there's a few good options there.

Limerick is only about an hour away from me, and there's a couple of lads down a bit further south who might have a chance of meeting up there too.

Failing that, if you're driving from Limerick to Sligo you're going to be crossing through a big part of Galway, which is even closer to me.

Finally, most of our troopers are Dublin and the south east, so if you're finishing your trip in that part of the country there's a very good chance that some of our troopers there will be around.

Keep us updated, and also be sure to keep an eye on our troop calendar just in case there's an event popping up anywhere that suits you to call in!

• Thanks 1

Daniel

TX/TI-86327

Tipperary

sig-danielf_501st.png

• 2 months later...

Ok troopers. I’m only a month out from my trip. I’d love to meet folks in Limerick on the 26th or 27th of February. Then I’m up to Sligo for a couple of days. I’ll be using WhatsApp for sure but I might have cell phone service as well. Please let me know if you can say hello. I’ll have schwag just in case. : ) Hope to see some of you. 
Slainté

• Like 2

Bradley Lawrence

71CobraTrooper

Tk-71024

Exciting times! Hope you have a good one 🙂

Checking if you're still planning to stop in Kilkenny during your trip?

I'll probably be there for work on the 24th and could swing by!

Everything a price has, however, isn’t always money, the price is. 

sig-richard_501st.png