Hello Folks!

Alpha Chaos 13

Hi all! My name is Brian "Alpha" Shank, IG-6367, from the NorthEast Remnant Garrison. My wife Michelle (DZ-31013) and I will be visiting Ireland for the first time mid-September, and we would really love to meet some of you. I will, of course, be bringing patches & coins along for trading. 😉  I will update this post later with more specific information on our trip. Looking forward to seeing you!  

• Like 2

IG/BH/IC-6367 

COG NorthEast Remnant

Nien Nunb

Devaron Base

Hey Brian! Glad to meet you and hope we get a chance to meet up. Do you know where you are staying?

Todd (TK-47179)

• Like 1

"You know what's going on? Maybe it's another drill."

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for the warm welcome, everyone! We will be arriving in Dublin early afternoon on 17.9. We will be leaving for home on the morning of 20.9. We are staying on Cavendish Row, Upper O'Connell Street. Hopefully we can connect! 

Edited by Alpha Chaos 13
  • Like 2

IG/BH/IC-6367 

COG NorthEast Remnant

Nien Nunb

Devaron Base

3 hours ago, Alpha Chaos 13 said:

Thank you for the warm welcome, everyone! We will be arriving in Dublin early afternoon on 17.9. We will be leaving for home on the morning of 20.9. We are staying on Cavendish Row, Upper O'Connell Street. Hopefully we can connect! 

That could well be brilliant timing Brian.  We have a troop just south of Dublin the day after you arrive, so quite a few of us will be around that weekend.  I'm sure we can arrange a meet up before or after the troop- will see what our Dublin resident troopers recommend!

• Like 1

Daniel

TX/TI-86327

Tipperary

sig-danielf_501st.png

22 hours ago, tipperaryred said:

That could well be brilliant timing Brian.  We have a troop just south of Dublin the day after you arrive, so quite a few of us will be around that weekend.  I'm sure we can arrange a meet up before or after the troop- will see what our Dublin resident troopers recommend!

That's fantastic! We are very flexible that day. 🙂 

• Like 1

IG/BH/IC-6367 

COG NorthEast Remnant

Nien Nunb

Devaron Base

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/10/2022 at 3:09 AM, Alpha Chaos 13 said:

Excellent! I posted in the event thread to expect us. 🙂 

Hi folks, as you might have seen elsewhere on the forum the event for next Sunday's troop has sadly had to be canceled. A few troopers will hopefully still be able to meet up that Sunday, maybe in Dublin city instead. We'll give you an update when we know more.

• Thanks 1

Daniel

TX/TI-86327

Tipperary

sig-danielf_501st.png

Hi guys, checking in from the airport in Scotland. We will be there soon! It’s too bad about the troop, we were really looking forward to it. I really hope that we can meet up with some of you. We have a fair amount of flexibility today and tomorrow. We could possibly do something Monday evening as well, but that’s not ideal. Hope to hear from you! 

• Like 1

IG/BH/IC-6367 

COG NorthEast Remnant

Nien Nunb

Devaron Base

Hi Brian,

I'm going to travel to Dublin tomorrow just to meet yourself & Michelle. 

Where are you staying & we see if we can meet up in the afternoon / early evening if that suits your plans.

If its easier, you can contact me on FB messenger - www.facebook.com/tx18170 and we can arrange to meet tomorrow 

Shane

TK/TX/DZ/SL/DS 18170 -  Shane Murphy [Dropkick]
501st profile

sig-shanem_501st.gif

sig-shanem_rl.png