Hello from New Zealand

spark

Hi team,

I'm currently an international dual member from New Zealand, but from early November I'll be calling Dublin home for the next few years. If you could bump my access it would be appreciated, cant wait to troop with you all - whenever that may be. My current costumes are Clone Sergeant Boomer and the obligatory TK. I'm working on a Tusken and a Sandy at the moment as well.

All the best,
Sam

Hi Sam,

Welcome to the forums.

That's great news. We look forward to seeing you troop alongside us later in the year [COVID permitting, of course].

As far as I know, you'll need to get your CO or XO to arrange the transfer within the legion of your TK ID from New Zealand to ourselves.

I presume something similar will need to be done on the RL side for your clone.

It would be great to have another tusken to go with the growing amount of jawas that we have here.

TK/TX/DZ/SL/DS 18170 -  Shane Murphy [Dropkick]
501st profile

sig-shanem_501st.gif

sig-shanem_rl.png

Hi Sam,

Welcome on our forum. I just set you as international member here so that you are able to access more and join events. As Shane mentioned you should consider moving your membership under our base/garrison. When the moving process will complete i can give you more access here as well. If you have any question or need anything don't hesitate asking anyone here.

sig-andrea_rl.gif

sig-andrea_501st.png

Rebel Legion Ireland Commanding Officer
Rebel Legion Ireland Merchandise Officer
501st Ireland Garrison Webmaster

Andrea

• 2 months later...

Thanks team!

I've now completed my cross country drive from California to Boston, so in two weeks I'll be headed your way.

Once I arrive and am settled I'll start the transfer process, and hopefully before too long be able to meet you all!

• Like 3